- 1 Pound of washed and trimmed Fresh Green Beans
- 3 Strips of Thick Villari Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 2 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 clove Fresh Garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper Freshly Ground
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Fry the bacon until almost done. Leave the bacon a little undercooked and cut into small pieces.
- Line Baking Pan with Parchment Paper.
- Mix the Green Beans, Bacon, Olive Oil, Garlic, Salt and Pepper together and spread out on the baking pan in a single layer.
- Place in the center of the oven and Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, adjust time depending on your desired tenderness of the green beans.
- Remove from oven, transfer the beans to a serving dish, top with the Parmesan Cheese, and serve.