- 1.75 lbs Villari Market Ground Pork
- 1 tbsp Minced Fresh Ginger Root
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 tbsp Thinly Sliced Green Onion
- 4 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 5 cups Finely Shredded Chinese Cabbage
- In a large bowl, combine the pork, ginger, garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, egg and cabbage. Stir to mix.
- Place 1 tsp of the pork filling onto each wonton wrapper. Moisten edges with water and fold edges over to form a triangle shape. Press edges with a fork to seal in filling. Set dumplings aside on a lightly floured surface until ready to cook.
- Arrange dumplings in a metal steamer, making sure they don't touch to avoid sticking together. Steam for 15 minutes, or until pork is cooked through.
- Garnish with green onion, and enjoy!