- 1 teaspoon Unsalted Butter
- 12 Large Eggs
- 16-ounce package ricotta cheese
- 16-ounce package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 16-ounce roll Villari Sausage (cooked, chopped and drained)
- 12-ounce package Villari Bacon (cooked, chopped and drained)
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose Flour
- 20-ounce Fresh Spinach (cooked and chopped)
- 16-ounces Fresh Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a deep 9x13-inch baking dish with 1 teaspoon unsalted butter.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl.
- Add ricotta cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, 1/2 cup melted butter, flour, spinach, mushrooms, Villari Sausage, Villari Bacon, baking powder, salt, and pepper…. mix. Pour egg mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for approx. 35 minutes until the eggs are set and a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.