- 10 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce (Kikkoman’s)
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar (Light Brown)
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Ginger Freshly Grated
- 1 1/2 to 2 lb. Smoked Bone in Chicken (Legs, Wings, Breasts or Halves)
- 3 or 4 pineapple Slices (cut rings into quarters)
- 4 or 5 Green Onions use the Tops (cut about 1/2-inch lengths +or- on a bias)
- Make Sauce…… In a large bowl, combine pineapple juice, ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger and whisk over medium heat until combined. Should take about 2 or 3 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place Smoked Turkey Wings in a baking dish with just enough space to keep the Smoked Turkey Wings flat on the bottom but compacted and pour the marinade over the Smoked Turkey Wings.
- Place in oven and heat for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Once hot add quartered pineapple slices on top and continue to bake for an additional 5 or 10 minutes.
- Serve Smoked Turkey Wings with Juice, Pineapple Slices and Garnish with the Green Onion tops.
- The sweet pineapple juice is great when dish is served with white rice, just pour a spoonful on top of the rice and you are ready to say “Aloha” to your taste buds.