- 2 lbs. fresh green beans (ends snipped and snapped in half)
- 1 Large Smoked Turkey Drumstick (Leg)
- 1/2 Gallon of water
- 4 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Medium Spanish Onion chopped small
- 14 ounce can of Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place the smoked turkey Drumsticks and the Fresh Green Beans into a Large Slow Cooker and pour in water to cover.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 2 hours on High.
- Remove the Smoked Turkey Drumstick. Remove the lean meat to shred and put back into the slow cooker. Discard the bones and skin.
- Place the shredded Turkey Meat back into the slow cooker and cook for 1 hour on medium heat or until the beans are tender.
- Add water if needed during the cooking cycle (Taste and adjust add salt and pepper if needed)