- 1 lb Perfect Portions Ground Pork
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Sage
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients and mix until all of the ingredients are even throughout.
- Shape the burgers into 4 round flat patties.
- Place the burgers in a non-stick pan on top of the stove over medium heat. Do not try to rush the cooking time or the outer crust will burn before the pork burger is cooked through.
- Cook turning over occasionally, until center of burger is 165 degrees F.
- On a Toasted Bun, add a Slice or Vidalia Onion and some Yellow Mustard.
- Place the Country Pork Burger on the Onion Slice and top with top half of bun.
- This is a favorite of mine, but you do need to experiment with the sage, salt and pepper to hit the balance you like, for example I like a little more sage in my burger.
- Serve with your favorite side dish, or maybe some homemade potato salad.