- 1 lb Never Ever™ Ground Pork
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme
- ½ cup peeled, diced, Granny Smith Apple
- 1/8 teaspoon fine ground black pepper
- ½ cup Gorgonzola Cheese
- ¼ cup Chicken Stock
- Salt to taste
- Sautee the Chopped Apples and fresh Thyme 3 or 4 minutes in 1 Tablespoon butter and let cool.
- In a mixing bowl add the Ground Pork, Sautéed Apple mixture, and Black Pepper with just a pinch of Salt. Mix until all of the ingredients are even throughout.
- Shape the burgers into 4 round flat patties.
- Place the burgers in a non-stick pan on top of the stove over medium heat. Do not try to rush the cooking time or sugars in the apples will burn before the pork is cooked through.
- Cook turning over occasionally, until center of burger is 165 degrees F.
- Separate the Gorgonzola Cheese into 4 equal portions and put on top of each burger. Add the Chicken stock for and cover to steam and melt the cheese.