- 1 lb Never Ever™ Ground Pork
- 1/4 Cup Finely-Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 1 ounces of Lemon Zest
- 1/2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 large cloves garlic chopped fine
- 5 ounces frozen spinach or 16 ounces of fresh baby spinach sautéed
- 8 ounces of Goat Cheese
- ¼ cup Chicken Stock, White Wine, or Water
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Sautee the Chopped Garlic with the fresh or frozen spinach for 3 or 4 minutes and cool, then drain the liquid out of the spinach mixture.
- In a mixing bowl add the Ground Pork, Pecorino Romano Cheese, Lemon Zest, Garlic/Spinach, and some Salt and Pepper. Mix until all of the ingredients are even throughout.
- Shape the burgers into 4 round flat patties.
- Place the burgers in a non-stick pan with Olive Oil on top of the stove over medium heat. Do not try to rush the cooking time or the cheese and spinach will burn before the pork is cooked through.
- Cook turning over occasionally, until center of burger is 165 degrees F.
- Separate the Goat Cheese into 4 equal 2 ounce portions and spread over the top of each burger, add the stock and top with a lid to melt the cheese for 20 or 30 seconds.
- On a Toasted Bun, add leaves of Baby Spinach to bottom half of bun.
- Place Greek Pork Burger on Baby Spinach and Top with top half of bun.
- Serve with your favorite side dish, or fresh fruit.