- 1 lb Never Ever™ Ground Pork
- 4 oz. chopped Dried Cherries
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl add the Ground Pork, Dried Cherries, Salt and Pepper. Mix until all of the ingredients are even throughout.
- Shape the burgers into 4 round flat patties.
- Place the burgers in a non-stick pan on top of the stove over medium heat. Do not try to rush the cooking time or sugars in the Dried Cherries will burn before the pork is cooked through.
- Cook turning over occasionally, until center of burger is 165 degrees F.