- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Pound Villari Brothers Thick Sliced Bacon
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix brown sugar, cider vinegar, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
- Place bacon slices on cooling rack set over a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated 350° F oven for 10 minutes, turn slices, and bake another 5 minutes.
- Remove bacon and brush both sides with brown sugar mixture. Return bacon to the oven and bake another 5 minutes.
- Repeat basting every 5 minutes until bacon is browned and crisp, total time about 35 to 40 minutes.