- 6 Villari Thick Cut Bacon Strips, cut up
- 1/4 cup White Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 4 Green Onions, sliced on a bias
- 1 1/2 teaspoons White Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 8 to 10 cups torn Leaf Lettuce
- 2 hard-boiled Eggs, chopped
- 3 Radishes, sliced thin
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- To the hot bacon and drippings, add the vinegar, water, onions, sugar, salt and pepper, stirring until sugar is dissolved. (be careful the water will cause the drippings to splatter, wear gloves with long sleeves)
- Place lettuce in a salad bowl; immediately pour hot dressing over and toss lightly. Top with egg and radish slices.
- Serve immediately.
- Other Greens that can be Added
- Romaine, Spinach, Endive, or Arugula