- 2 Slices of Your Bread of Choice
- 2 Teaspoons Softened Butter
- 3 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 4 Slices Villari Bacon
- 204 Pieces Lettuce
- 1 Beefsteak Tomato
- Salt and Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Arrange the bacon in a single layer on 2 aluminum foil-lined rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake until the bacon is brown and starts to ripple, or to desired doneness, about 20 minutes.
- While the bacon is cooking, spread butter on both sides of your bread slices. Place in a skillet over medium heat and toast both sides lightly, flipping halfway.
- Wash and dry your lettuce.
- Wash and slice tomato into half-inch slices. Place the tomatoes on a paper towel-lined plate to absorb moisture and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Assemble your sandwich by spreading about 1.5 tablespoons of mayonnaise on each piece of bread, adding bacon, tomato slices, and lettuce.
- Serve with a side of your choosing (we recommend pasta salad), and enjoy!