- 1 Large Villari Brothers Smoked Turkey Drumstick
- 2 pounds Fresh Green Beans, ends snipped and snapped in half
- 1/2 gallon of Water
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Medium Spanish Onion, chopped
- 1 14-ounce can of Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place the Smoked turkey Drumstick and the Fresh Green Beans into a large slow cooker, and pour in water to cover.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 2 hours on high.
- Remove the Smoked Turkey Drumstick, remove meat and shred. Discard the bones and skin.
- Put shredded Turkey Meat back into the slow cooker and cook for 6 hours on medium heat.
- Add water if needed during the cooking cycle
- If needed, add salt and pepper to taste before serving.