Treasured by true rib fans, Baby Back Ribs are cut from the top. Wonderful to smoke, grill or bake, they’ll be served with pride by any home cook or seasoned chef. Smoking “Baby Backs” with your favorite spice rub or sauce is the pinnacle of any summer day. (Serve in fall and winter for a summer reminder!)
General Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove ribs from package and place on an ovenable pan in preheated oven.
- Heat until internal temperature reaches 140º F. (Should take approx. 30 to 40 minutes).
- Add your favorite BBQ Sauce and place back in the oven, uncovered, for 15 to 18 minutes to glaze sauce.
- Oven temperatures vary; adjust cooking time and oven temperature as necessary.
- Serving Size
- 2oz. (56g)
- Servings Per Container
- About 12 Servings Per Container
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat 100|
|Total Fat 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.