- Heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange the Sliced Jowl bacon strips on the baking sheet side by side and season with black pepper.
- Roast the Slice Jowls for about 10 to 12 minutes. Pull out the oven rack and turn each piece over and place back in oven for another 10 minutes (+or- a minute or two), depending on how crisp you want it.
- While Smoked Jowl Slices are cooking cut a pound of Fresh Brussel Sprouts in Half and wash.
- After Smoked Jowls are finished remove the Jowl Slices and set aside to slice into 1/2 inch lengths.
- Place the cut Brussel Sprouts into a bowl and pour some of the Jowl rendered grease onto the Brussel Sprouts and toss with plenty of salt and Black Pepper
- Place the Brussel Sprouts to the 400 degrees Fahrenheit oven to roast, should take about 12 to 15 minutes.
- When Brussel Sprouts are tender , remove from oven and sprinkle in some of the Smoked Jowl that have been cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Double check Seasoning, adjust to taste and serve.
- Transfer the Sliced Jowls to a plate lined with paper towels and blot the oil from it with paper towels. Serve the Sliced Jowls as-is or add it to another dish, such as pizza, salads or any dish you would add regular bacon to.