- 4 Boneless Thick Cut Pork Chops
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 3 Ripe Peaches, Sliced
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- Balsamic Glaze, To Serve
- Dry the pork chops well with paper towels then season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and sear for 5 minutes, flip, and cook until they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the pork chops are cooking, toss your sliced peaches with brown sugar.
- Wipe the pork chop pan clean and then add butter. When it melts, add the peaches and let them cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in the chicken stock and thyme and let it summer for 3-4 minutes, until the liquid reduces by half.
- Add in the pork chops and any juices then serve topped with balsamic glaze.