- 1 pound Villari Brothers Ham, diced
- 10 ounces Fresh Baby Spinach
- 8 Whole Flour Tortillas, fajita size
- 1-1/2 Cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 8 whole Eggs, Beaten
- 3 Tablespoons Half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 whole Medium Onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Heat Ham and Onions in a large skillet.
- Mix Eggs, Half and Half, Salt, and Pepper, and beat with a fork or whisk until totally combined.
- Melt Butter in a skillet over medium heat and cook the Eggs, scrambling them until they're cooked through and no longer wet.
- Warm tortillas in the oven or microwave, so they're soft.
- To assemble, add ingredients to the middle 1/3 of a warm tortilla in this order: Several leaves of Fresh Spinach, Eggs, Cheese, Ham and Onions. Wrap one side of the tortilla, then the other.
- Wrap each Burrito tightly in foil and keep warm until ready to serve.