- 1 pound Villari Brothers Breakfast Sausage
- 8 Whole Flour Tortillas, Fajita Size
- 1-1/2 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 8 Whole Eggs, beaten
- 3 Tablespoons Half-and-Half
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 medium Green Pepper, chopped
- 2 Jalapenos, sliced (remove seeds if you prefer)
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Chop up the Sausage into small pieces and cook with Green Peppers and Onions in a large skillet.
- Mix Eggs, Half and Half, Salt, and Pepper, and beat with a fork or whisk until totally combined. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and cook the Eggs, scrambling until they're cooked through and no longer wet.
- Warm tortillas in the oven or microwave, so they're soft.
- To assemble, add ingredients to the middle 1/3 of a warm Tortilla in this order: Cheese; Eggs; Sausage, green peppers and onions; and sliced Jalapenos. Wrap one side of the tortilla, then the other.
- Wrap each Burrito tightly in foil and keep warm until ready to serve.