- 2 Racks of Villari Brothers Baby Back Pork Ribs
- 4 Tablespoons of your favorite Rub
- 1 cup Smoky BBQ Sauce
- ½ Cup Honey
- While oven is preheating, rub each side of Baby Back Ribs with 1 Tablespoon of the Rub.
- Place each Rack of Ribs on a sheet of aluminum foil and fold the foil up to make two tightly wrapped packages (one for each rack).
- Bake in preheated oven until tender and cooked through, about 2 hours - 2 ½ hours, depending on the thickness of the meat.
- Remove Ribs from oven. Increase oven temperature to 325º F.
- Let Ribs cool for 15 minutes, then open foil and drain off the juices and fat.
- Mix BBQ Sauce and Honey together and brush sauce on all sides of Rib Racks.
- Remove Ribs from oven, and brush another layer of sauce on meat-side only. Repeat baking and brushing with sauce 4 or 5 more times, waiting approximately 7-10 minutes between each application.
- Cut Racks into individual Rib segments, and serve with more sauce on the side.