- 1 Villari Brothers Pork Tenderloin, approx. 1.5 lbs.
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Mixed Herbs; mix your own, or use a commercial blend such as Herb de Provence
- 2 or 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Small Onion, cut into thick slices
- 4 Fresh Sage Leaves
- 1/2 Cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- Preheat the oven to 400º F.
- Brush Tenderloin with Olive Oil, and place it in a roasting pan or ovenproof skillet on top of the Onion Slices. Sprinkle with Salt, Pepper, Mixed Herbs and minced Garlic.
- Place the whole leaves of Fresh Sage on top of the Tenderloin and brush the leaves with Olive Oil.
- Pour Chicken Broth into the bottom of the pan.
- Cover loosely with aluminum foil, and roast for approximately 20 minutes, until a meat thermometer reaches 145º F at the thickest part.
- Remove from oven, place on a cutting board and let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.