The tenderest of the pork product line, our Tenderloin can be roasted or grilled whole and sliced to serve. It can also be cut into medallions to grill or sauté. Extremely versatile, tenderloin can be used in a wide variety of recipes. Be careful not to overcook, so it remains tender and flavorful.
General Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and lightly coat an ovenproof skillet or roasting pan with oil.
- Season Pork Tenderloin on all sides.
- Sear over medium-high heat until browned on all sides.
- Roast for 15 - 20 minutes per pound until the internal temperature (at the thickest part) reads 145º F.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size
- 3oz. (85g)
- Servings Per Container
- Servings Per Container Varied
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat 17|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|