So Juicy It Comes With a Handle.
The tomahawk chop in one word? Flavor.
The Tomahawk Chop is the ultimate grill buddy for Father’s Day and for your summer. It’s the unicorn of pork chops, three cuts of meat -belly, rib, chop- in one. So juicy, it comes with a handle. The rib gives you flavor and the belly makes it tender, and it wraps all up into one delicious pork chop. Throw on your favorite seasoning, light up the grill, and look for the little red truck to make this Father’s Day delicious with a Villari Tomahawk Chop. Handle required – fork and knife optional!
Look for ways to prep below.
3 Key Tips for Cooking a Chop
Season chops before placing them on grill (hint. if you use a rub you can add a little rub after its fully cooked for extra flavor!)
2. Check Temp
Cook chop to internal temperature of 145°F.
3. Let Rest
Let chop sit for 10 minutes after removing from the grill.
Fathers Day Grilling
Guide to Success
- Use cooking thermometer – make sure internal temperature reaches 145°F
- Let rest after cooking
- Season chops before grilling
- Let chop get to room temperature before grilling
- Marinade for extra flavor and tenderness
- Let grill get too hot
- Flip repeatedly on the grill
- Cook to an internal temperature above 145°F