Cut into a squared slab of beautiful ribs with the brisket bone removed, our St. Louis Ribs not only taste great, the plate presentation looks great with that “Original St. Louis Square Cut Trim.”
General Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove ribs from package and place on an ovenable pan in preheated oven.
- Heat until internal temperature reaches 140°F. (Should take approximately 30 to 35 minutes)
- Add your favorite BBQ Sauce and place back in the oven, without cover, for 15 to 18 minutes to glaze sauce.
- Oven temperatures vary; adjust cooking time and oven temperature as necessary.
- Serving Size
- 2oz. (56g)
- Servings Per Container
- Servings Per Container Varied
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat 50|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.