Villari Brothers Never EverTM Pork St. Louis Ribs are well-trimmed, moist and meaty, and their rectangular shape makes a beautiful presentation. Try these Basic Grilling instructions for crowd-pleasing ribs.
General Cooking Instructions
- Place charcoal on one side of your grill and start the fire (you should try to keep temperature as close to 300°F as possible).
- When charcoal is hot, add a handful of flavored wood chips that have been soaked in water.
- Salt and pepper the Ribs, or use your favorite rub, and place them on the other side of the grill away from the heat. Keep grill covered.
- Smoke the Ribs on the side away from the direct heat for no more than 2 hours, replacing wood chips as needed. (Leave the grate off the side of the grill that has the charcoal so you can add the wood.)
- If you wish, apply BBQ sauce every 30 minutes and cook until the Ribs are tender and the meat shrinks back from the tip of the bones about ¼ inch. This usually takes about 3 hours if you are able to maintain the heat at about 300°F.
- Slice between the bones and serve.
- Serving Size
- 3oz. (85g)
- Servings Per Container
- Servings Per Container Varied
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat 90|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.