This versatile product can do “double duty.” Ask your butcher to cut some bone-in pork chops and leave a piece whole for a delicious bone-in roast.
General Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Liberally apply salt and pepper all over the Rib Rack, and place it in a roasting pan.
- Cook for 15 - 18 minutes at 450°F., then reduce heat to 325°F and continue to roast for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until internal temperature has reached 145°F.
- Remove the Rib Roast from the oven, place it on a cutting board and let it rest for 10 – 15 minutes before slicing to serve.
- With approximately 60 - 70 minutes of roasting time left, add new redskin potatoes, carrots cut into 2 inch lengths, an onion cut into 4 wedges, a couple stalks of celery cut into 2 inch lengths, and a couple garlic cloves.
- Cook until tender.
- Remember to let pork roast rest for 10 - 15 minutes before slicing.
- Serving Size
- 3oz. (85g)
- Servings Per Container
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat 70|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.