Our Pork Belly Portion can be used to add flavor to dishes or served on its own, roasted in a sweet or savory style. It’s great as an appetizer or main dish with sides. Cook low and slow, then increase the temperature to brown.
General Cooking Instructions
- Start your slow cooker with your favorite dried beans and add stock as usual.
- Cut the Pork Belly Portions into 1/2 inch cubes and add to the pot of beans.
- Season as you usually would with salt, pepper, and a bay leaf if you wish.
- Cook according to the directions for your slow cooker.
- Serving Size
- 3oz. (85g)
- Servings Per Container
- Servings Per Container Varied
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat 400|
|Total Fat 45g||70%|
|Saturated Fat 17g||81%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|