Use it alone – or add flavor to dishes such as meatloaf, meatballs, chili, and spaghetti sauce by mixing our Ground Pork and other ground meats. Half ground pork and half ground beef makes a tasty combination. Or, as professionals chefs often do, use one third ground pork, one third ground beef and one third ground veal.
General Cooking Instructions
- Make 4 or 5-ounce patties out of the Ground Pork and simply salt and pepper the patties.
- Place on a cleaned and oiled grill or gently put in a hot sauté pan on top of the stove.
- Cook through until the internal temperature reaches a minimum of 165°F.
- Serve hot on toasted buns with your choice of condiments. Ground Pork burgers are great with just a slice of onion and some Dijon must
- Serving Size
- 3 oz. (85g)
- Servings Per Container
- Servings Per Container Varied
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat 90|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.