Villari Brothers Never EverTM Boneless Pork Chops are flavorful, tender, and easy to cook. Follow these simple instructions for pan sautéing … and enjoy!
General Cooking Instructions
- Heat a pan on top of the stove over medium-high heat.
- Season Pork Chops with salt and pepper on both sides. Drizzle with a little olive oil, and gently place the seasoned Chops in the pan.
- Sear each side for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Continue turning over in the pan to evenly cook Chops to an internal temperature of 145°F. This should take about 7 or 8 minutes per side for a 1 inch thick Pork Chop. A thicker Chop will take longer, and one that is more thinly cut will take less time.
- Serving Size
- 3oz. (85g)
- Servings Per Container
- Servings Per Container Varied
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat 14|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.