Treasured by true rib fans, Baby Back Ribs are cut from the top. Wonderful to smoke, grill or bake, they’ll be served with pride by any home cook or seasoned chef. Smoking “Baby Backs” with your favorite spice rub or sauce is the pinnacle of any summer day. (Serve in fall and winter for a summer reminder!)
General Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 225°F.
- Bake uncovered for 3 hours in the oven.
- Wrap Ribs in foil. Bake for 2 hours.
- Unwrap Ribs and generously apply your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour to let Ribs glaze.
- Serving Size
- 3 oz. c
- Servings Per Container
- Servings Per Container Varied
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat 140|
|Total Fat 14g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0|