As part of Villari Brothers Never EverTM line, these juicy, delicious smoked sausage products are made from pork raised without antibiotics and with no added steroids or hormones. In addition, they have 25% less fat (compared to USDA data for smoked link sausage), they’re uncured – with no added nitrates or nitrites, and have no MSG. And, they’re fully cooked for heat-and-serve convenience. When heated for added crispness, the natural and sheep casings create the tasty “snap” that sausage lovers love.
General Cooking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove sausage from packaging, place on an ovenproof pan and cover.
- Heat the whole sausage loop in preheated oven until internal temperature reaches 145°F. or more. This should take approximately 15 - 18 minutes. For crisper texture with more “snap,” heat uncovered for 3 additional minutes.
- Oven temperatures vary; adjust cooking time and oven temperature as necessary.
- Cut into ½ inch slices and heat on top of the stove over high heat stirring until browned.
- This should take about 5 minutes.
- Serving Size
- 2oz. (56g)
- Servings Per Container
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat 100|
|Total Fat 11g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|