Delicious. Versatile. Convenient.
Our family’s finest boneless pork chops
What’s for dinner? It’s the question we ask ourselves every day. So we’re here to help. Next time you’re at Wegmans, grab some Villari Boneless Pork Chops. They’re lean but flavorful. They’re convenient and versatile. And most of all they’re delicious with just about anything you already have in your pantry. So what’s for dinner? We’ve got you covered. Look for the little red truck on our Boneless Pork Chops at Wegmans!
Check out some great cooking tips for boneless pork chops!
Where to Find a Boneless Pork Chop Near You
Find A Location
3 Key Ways to Cooking a Chop
Cook chop to internal temperature of 145F
Let chop sit for 10 minutes after cooking
Season chops before placing them on grill (hint. if you use a rub you can add a little rub after its fully cooked for extra flavor!)
Cooking Methods. Do's & Dont's
- Use cooking thermometer – make sure internal temperature reaches 145F
- let rest after cooking
- season chops before grilling
- let chop get to room temperature before grilling
- marinade for extra flavor and tenderness
- let grill get too hot
- flip repeatedly on the grill
- cook to an internal temperature above 145F